Details: In stock at Daytona Beach Drum Center, DW Collector’s Series Exotic Tasmanian Timber 6-Piece Shell Pack. Mint condition, never played. Perfect condition, no marks or blemishes. Been in proper storage since release date.
#78 of #200 worldwide
DW Collector's Series Limited-edition Pure Tasmanian Timber 6-piece Shell Pack Features:
• Limited-edition shell pack from the Pure Tasmanian Timber series
• Highly collectible — comes signed and numbered by DW's John Good
• Limited to just 200 drum kits and 200 snares
• VLT (Vertical Low Timbre) Tasmanian blackwood shells yield stunning resonance, attack, and low-end punch
• Rare, strikingly figured blackheart sassafras wood finish plies
• Candy black-to-natural lacquer burst
• Luxurious black nickel hardware
• Limited-edition Australian flag badges and continental front bass head
• Collector's Series appointments: 3.0mm True Hoops, True-Pitch 50
tension rods, and MAG magnetic snare throw off with 3P butt plate
• Shell sizes (depth x diameter): 8" x 10" and 9" x 12" toms, 12" x 14" and 14" x 16" floor toms, 18" x 22" kick drum, and a 6.5" x 14" Snare Drum.
This listing is for the 10", 12", 14", 16", 22" Bass and 14" snare only.
TheDrums are available at Daytona Beach Drum Center in South Daytona,
Florida. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions.
*Please note drums will be packed extremely well, but not in original boxes.
*This listing is for the drum shell pack only. The stands seen in the photos are sold separately.